Thursday, April 4, 2013

Dabbler Artist- With Pictures!!!

All of you know that I write. It's not something you would be surprised about. But let me tell you something only a few certain people know: I like to dabble in different art forms. As well as reading, I love art. My favorite medium is acrylics, but  I have done other forms of art as well. I'm currently working on scrap art, taking different things from Starbucks and putting them together to make a different picture.

One of my earlier paintings:


Two of my recent works:



I also like to cross stitch.

Printed:



And counted:


Now I've stumbled onto crayon art. Most everyone seems to be doing a rain related theme, if not just a simple rainbow theme, or both.





I think this will be my next project. Except it will have something to do with Game of Thrones. I'm thinking coat of arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment